Level 3 Certificate (Generic Advice & Guidance)
Level 4 Diploma (Generic Advice & Guidance)
Supporting Clients to Overcome Barriers to Learning and Work Level 3 Award
Level 4 Diploma (Careers Information and Advice)
Course FEE and Duration
Level 3 Level 4
Length: 3 months 3 months
Price: 1,500 GBP excl. VAT 1700 GBP excl. VAT
Studypace: Part -Time Part-Time
You will be required to attend tutorial workshops where we will ensure you have the knowledge and understanding required for the units that make up the qualification you have chosen, be able to progress on your portfolio and have a tutorial with your assessor. On-going telephone and e-mail support will also be provided.
AICE can offer candidates the opportunity to accredit previous NVQ Advice and Guidance qualifications against the new QCF qualifications, dependant on timescale and job role.
1. Tailor made training, assessment and tutorial support packages - for the new QCF qualifications, e.g. Careers Theory, Advanced Guidance Skills, Action Planning, Decision Making, Challenging.
2. Occupationally qualified and experienced trainers, assessors and verifiers with national recognition for their work.
3. Excellent track record on candidate achievement.
4. High level of candidate support.
5. Acknowledged expertise on portfolio building.
6. Delivery available on clients' premises.
7. Well-established training and consultancy business with over nineteen years' experience of delivering competence-based guidance qualifications. Competitive rates.
8. References available from candidates,employersand sponsors.
9. We are also able to offer Accreditation of Prior Learning for certain qualifications that are of a similar style and/or content and as long as they are not over two years' old.
10. Candidates are provided with electronic versions of all resources that the centre has developed. These resources are clear and straightforward to use and can be downloaded on to candidates' own computers. It is then easy to email completed work to assessors.
We also offer our candidates the opportunity to complete their portfolio of evidence electronically and on-line.
A secure, unique password protected e-portfolio:
The right to request time to train will apply to all employees in businesses with 250 employees or more from 6th April 2010. It will be extended to cover employees in all businesses from 6th April 2011.
However, not all training requests have to be made using the time to train request. Where good workplace dialogue and training systems are already in place these can continue to be the route to request training.
To make a request for time to train an individual must:
The following groups do not have the right to request time to train:
You can of course consider requests from employees who are not eligible for the new right. In this instance, you may find it helpful to follow the same procedure that is used for considering requests from eligible staff.
This is only applicable to England, Scotland and Wales. The information is not relevant to businesses in Northern Ireland.